Having been inspired by the book about people making one ring every day for a year (!). I've decided on a challenge of my own. Materials are so expensive now and I don't like wasting anything - so I've decided to go through my scrap and unloved pieces and recycle them into something new - every day for a month!

Because I don't have much spare jewellery making time; I'm using this as a way to try out new techniques and ideas, as well as having the discipline to persevere to a conclusion every day - even if the creative juices have disappeared! Also, it means I have to get on the computer and update my blog every day too!

I'm only on day Two so far, but I thought maybe some of you would like to join me in the challenge. You don't have to create a masterpiece everyday, but maybe you (like me) will use this as the excuse we sometimes need to just have a play and learn something new.

If you fancy having a go, please check out my blog: gothglitz.wordpress.com and then post your daily designs as a comment on the relevant day's blog.

Even if you don't want to join my challenge - please check out my progress!

Thank you.
Adrienne
Gothglitz Designs (www.gothglitz.co.uk)