Thread: Newly re- launched competition!

Smile Newly re- launched competition!

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to re-launch the successful Themes competition I spied from some time ago on the Forum as I think it's a great idea for a competition to start things off!

The first competition will be launched tomorrow giving you the chance to WIN YOUR ORDER! Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and any ideas for future month themes please, please post in this thread

I would like to run this competition every month, launching it at the start of the month and announcing the winner on the last day of the month.

Enjoy and Good Luck!

Goodie! I'll be ordering later in the week.

Ohhhh sounds great, how does it work though?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    Ohhhh sounds great, how does it work though?
    Hi Lucy! All you need to do is take a look at the theme in the "September Theme" thread, post a piece you have designed incorporating that theme with a little description/caption within the month...at the end of the month the winner will be drawn and announced. The prize varies each time but to kick things off we are giving the winner "their order" up to a value of £100. Hope this helps?

Is this a competition (implying some sort of judging process) or a prize draw, requiring no effort whatsoever?

As Jess is rather sensibly offline, I'll butt in - my understanding is that it's a competition proper, but I don't know anything about the judging yet.

Oh, and mods are excluded too I'm going to try and get something done to join in regardless of that though.

from the details on the actual thread it looks like a prize draw, rather than competition.

Apologies! probably my bad use of the word "draw"... I was meaning for it to be a professionally judged competition. In terms of who would judge, we have some niche professional jewellers here at Cooksons that I can ask to select a winner or maybe get mods to judge as they will not be entering?

What does everyone think would work best?

I am eagerly awaiting the new 'Theme'....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkie View Post
    I am eagerly awaiting the new 'Theme'....
    It's already in a new thread