Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Article

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby66 View Post
    OH dear!!!! I think this is sadly why I rarely visit here anymore...................despite some very helpful and knowledgeable forum members, whom I miss................don't think you understood jsweetingham..................
    We'd rather have you onside, Tabby. Regards, Dennis.

Yes me too, completely over my head. I didnt read the article I am afraid, so perhaps I should have before I added my twopenneth. Perhaps we dont get out enough Dennis.

Yes I had been at a computer all day yesterday so my eyes must've glazed over!

Anyone up to anything interesting today?

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    Nuance and sarcasm, moi?!
    I caught it, missy! or at least I think I did. If you really are devastated about pandora going bust, I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    What is the point of sarcasm anyway, we are supposed to be a friendly lot here. Anyway each person is individual with individual tastes, and if they like Pandora bracelets thats ok with me. Individuality makes the world more interesting. Just stating a point, not being nasty or aggressive.
    well as a completely sarcastic cow, it can be funny and it can help create a bit of banter. Most of the places I hang out are full of sarcastic posters.

as someone said, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... but also the most effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This level of sarcasm is called innuendo. I must admit it passed me by as my antennae are not tuned finely enough.

Dennis.
    proof of how my mind is in the gutter, I always use innuendo in the most suggestive sense

I have been trying for the last two days to make an android for hubby, he wants one as a tiepin just for a laugh. What a fiasco, the first one I made I accidentally cut his leg off, the second one was lop-sided had one arm longer than the other, so in the end I made one in PMC still not perfect, waiting for him to dry, the android not hubby!!! I will fire him tomorrow, still android not hubby!!!! Then file and polish, that could be both!!!!

You MUST post a picture when finished- sounds brilliant!