Thread: Being able to favourite a post

Default Being able to favourite a post

Hi
    I'm new to this whole forum thing, and as I have never used one before I was wondering if there is a way to favourite a post someone has written on another thread. One of the other members has included a formula for making oval bezels from a round bezel, and this is information I would like to refer back to later as I have some oval stones to set. Is this possible??
    Thanks
    Laura

Hi Laura - the only thing that springs to mind is to bookmark it, but I'll have a closer look & see if vBulletin offers anything else.

Not sure if you can do that but what you can do is use the button up on the near top right which says "thread tools" - option "email this page".... and email it to yourself, thereby having a copy of the link in your own personal email to refer back to.

As Peter says, the easiest way is to create a bookmarks folder specifically for this type of post, and just save bookmarks to that folder.

Thanks everyone, think I must be having a really thick day as bookmarking it never entered my mind! Thanks Kwant I'll try emailing it too.