Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: IJL In 3 weeks, lets get organised

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    I bought lots of bits and pieces mainly cabs and some Labradorite briolette that I have been looking for for ages, but they are still not the cut and size I wanted. I spent a few hundred but not as much as Nic lol!!!

Boy did we miss a trick.... I was on the train homne and someone was taking photos at the station and I thought we should have taken some of us all together - Forum Meet Photos!!! I had my camera in my bag!!!!
    Im glad you found some good bits! Did you go to the second seminar in the end?

No cos I spent too much time looking for stuff!! I'm wondering about e-mailing and asking if there was a powerpoint presentation they could e-mail like the earlier guy talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    No cos I spent too much time looking for stuff!! I'm wondering about e-mailing and asking if there was a powerpoint presentation they could e-mail like the earlier guy talked about.
    Good idea... I completely forgot to give my details in to the website guy for a copy of that one too. Will see if I can get in contact with someone

Sorry I missed you all, wasn't feeling well so did a smash and grab run (some pearls from the German pearl company Di Perle- really good quality) and some Soft Flex, Walsh now have it yummy!).
    Hope you had a good time and got loads of goodies
    Em

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaRose View Post
    Sorry I missed you all, wasn't feeling well so did a smash and grab run (some pearls from the German pearl company Di Perle- really good quality) and some Soft Flex, Walsh now have it yummy!).
    Hope you had a good time and got loads of goodies
    Em
    Aww i tried to call you when you didnt come after the text but i guess the number wasnt right still. Sorry to hear you werent feeling good, i kept looking at theat soft flex trying to remember what had been said about it lol
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Thanks for thinking of me! No replacement SIM arrived yet.
    Soft flex looks good, will let you know when I get it....micro strands of steel cable (hair thickness) so strong yet supple, and best of all (for me anyway) in COLOURS too (bouncing up and down excitedly), perfect for with my work....going to replace silver chain so it looks more textiley (technical term)
    Em