Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: IJL In 3 weeks, lets get organised

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohn View Post
    Well I have some bad news, I can't make it on the Sunday at all, can do any day but which is a nuisance as I already purchased my ticked and was all hyped.

So huge apologies to Su and Julie with whom everything was arranged, I am so disappointed.

It is my partners mothers 65th and she is having a party starting early afternoon on the 6th and I have to make an appearance.

I will be going on the Mon, Tues or Weds now.
    Aww i think they call it sods law. But at least you will get to go on another day, so at least you wont miss the show. You just get a breather from having to meet us lol
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

I forgot to mention when this thread first started that I looked in to it but the train tickets were just way too expensive. Would have loved to have gone. May be next year though!

Aww what a shame, would have been lovely to have met you !!! My travelcard has cost me £27.50 from where i am and that allows me to use the tubes as well
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

Hmm, should I go? I came across IJL's site before, but the pre-registration form sounded like the event was more aimed at people already in the trade than total beginners. I was a bit iffy about putting myself down as 'student' when I'm not doing any courses.

Slightly annoyingly, it's the week *after* my week of holiday, so I could only go on the Sunday.

I am marked as a student and i really dont have a clue about what to expect from the show, but it will all be experience in my eyes
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

This is true! Plus, since registration is free, if it isn't my kind of thing I suppose I can always leave early

I can't really think of anything much else I'd be doing on a Sunday...

Is it worth attending the IJL? Have been in business for about 3 years and I have only ever attended Harrogate Home and Gift and the Spring and Autumn Fairs at the NEC. Registered to go to the IJL but with it being so close to the Autumn Fair, am unsure whether or not it will be worth my while as it is a lot further travelling for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalorlo View Post
    Hmm, should I go? I came across IJL's site before, but the pre-registration form sounded like the event was more aimed at people already in the trade than total beginners. I was a bit iffy about putting myself down as 'student' when I'm not doing any courses.

Slightly annoyingly, it's the week *after* my week of holiday, so I could only go on the Sunday.
    Hi Heather, just wanted to say that I am pretty much a beginner with alot of things...have been making beaded and wire jewellery for a while...also Im not a student but have put myself down as one as wasnt sure what else to put

I think there are still a few of us going on the Sunday...would be great to meet you too if you fancy it! xx

Hi Trudy. I'm all registered now

I'm not sure quite how early I'll manage to get there - I doubt I'll make the 10am opening time. 11am might be possible :p

Yes, it would be great to meet some of you! Do you have any particular plans for the day? (Will recheck the rest of this thread once I'm home).

I am planning on going Sunday (from my Mum's in London) so can we organise a meet up point and time at the show??? (that is if I am welcome ))
    Em