Thread: Moving to Birmingham to get my BA from Birmingham School of Jewellery :)

Default Moving to Birmingham to get my BA from Birmingham School of Jewellery :)

Hey Everyone,

Just dropping a note to see if anyone has any feedback on the Birmingham School of Jewellery - Im taking the BA design for industry and I'm so freekin excited

Lucy

Good luck!!! x Very jealous!

Thank you,

I'm hoping to start a blog on ganoksin to keep track of all Im learning - I'll post the link once I get strated

Hello Lucy,
    I am extremely envious! Last week I attended the catches, clasps and connections course there and it was excellent. The facilities there are excellent, the tutor I had was incredible, and the tecnicians working there are extremely helpful. Cooksons is literally across the road too! I would love to do the HND there but am 5 months pregnant so may have to put that dream off for a while. But from what I saw in a week, in would absolutely love to study there.

Good luck!
    Bob

Hey Bob, thanks for the luck

Im very excited and grateful for the opportunity to study there! There are a squillion tool stores within 2 minutes walk - however I do need to actually sell some jewelry before I can buy any more tools. Etsy site coming soon

You are right though, the facilities do look amazing!

Talking

Good luck!