Thread: What's Hot in Jewellery Tools - Our Expert Tools Product Manager Top Picks

Default What's Hot in Jewellery Tools - Our Expert Tools Product Manager Top Picks

Hi everyone

We've sent out an email with product recommendations from our Expert Tools Buyer, Jim. Jim has over 20 years of experience in buying tools and his picks come with Up to 25% discount! Get discounts on:

View all the suggestions below. This is the first recommendations email we have sent but we hope to sent these emails monthly, each with useful hints& tips from our team.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joomla-jim-recommends2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	3046

Good suggestions, but I am surprised that you do not stock the Knew Concept Piercing saws, I believe that they are selling well all around the world and I wondered why Cookson does not stock them.
    I am not sure that this saw frame is actually available in any London jewellery tool stores yet so I direct all of my friends to either buy them from Suttons Tools or the USA.
    As an experienced saw piercer I have found these light weight saw frames an asset to my piercing work over the past couple of years since I acquired my first set of Knew Concept saw frames from the USA.
    James

damn, I sooooo want a rolling mill!