Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PUK 3S Professional Plus welder for sale

Default PUK 3S Professional Plus welder for sale

Hi

I have a PUK 3S professional plus micro welder for sale. It comes supplied with Mezzo microscope, welding handpiece, 10 electrodes, welding tweezers, clip and pliers. It was bought for £3,780.00 and has been used a grand total of 3 times. It is still in its original box! I'm looking for £2,800.00 ono. The equipment is in Sheffield so if you are interested you are welcome to come and view of course! xxx

Awesome machine. Wouldn't mind one myself.

Might I ask as to why you are selling it?

Andrew
    Its finally here. The answer to your Online Jewellery Training

Just Click Below

AtTheBench Jewellery Training for Jewellers

we have on at work - a great investment! so very useful. even down to just tacking pieces before they are properly soldered. i love using the welder

Hi Andrew

Yep it is an awesome machine! Replied to you through private mail to answer your question about why I'm selling. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Victoria

Default I am interested to buy this from you

Hi !I am interasted to know if you still have this machine for sale and if so can you reply to my enail gary@tjh.ie
    I have a PUK 3S professional plus micro welder for sale. It comes supplied with Mezzo microscope, welding handpiece, 10 electrodes, welding tweezers, clip and pliers. It was bought for £3,780.00 and has been used a grand total of 3 times. It is still in its original box! I'm looking for £2,800.00 ono. The equipment is in Sheffield so if you are interested you are welcome to come and view of course! xxx[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for one for quite a while now but I just can't afford it at the moment. And I live in the US, shipping costs would be too expensive too I guess

hi does anybody know if the puk3 has been sold have pm victoriaG and not had a reply back from her.

Cheers
    scott

Well, she hasn't been on here since August last year, so I wouldn't expect an immediate response from her. She may have PM notification by email set, but I don't know.

Hi Peter
    Kind of thought that, was hoping that somebody may know her personally.

Cheers
    Scott

Hi ScottyC

Yes its gone now but I know of several other machines for sale with a guy called Mike Taylor of TWJ Goldsmiths. http://www.twj.co.uk/ Tel 01344 780212

Andrew
    Its finally here. The answer to your Online Jewellery Training

Just Click Below

AtTheBench Jewellery Training for Jewellers