Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morning :)

Well the reason I even bothered clicking on my OH's profile was that he had a photo of his helmet (behave you rude people) and I loved re-enactment I added him and waited to see if he would add me, he did and then we didn't speak for two weeks until he sent a 'what would you do if you had me in a room for 24 hours' kind of game thing.

I was nice and polite but told him it would involve him dressing up in his armour lol

We started chatting and had more and more in common then I went out with some friends one night and they told me to go for it and get out of the situation I was in. I rolled home at about midnight and decided I would tell him I loved him which I did and then went to bed leaving my PC on, window open and everything.

Got up the next morning and though uh-oh, went down and saw my lovely e-mail all spelled wrong declaring my love and his reply was "got your e-mail, going away for the weekend and that he would get in touch with me when he came back". I kicked myself all weekend thinking I'd blown it but I hadn't LOL

I moved out of my house leaving the @sshole I was living with on the Wednesday after that and the week after that he came all the way from London up to Macclesfield to visit me... meeting both myself AND my parents in the first visit as I was living at my parents until I got myself sorted!

... and that was that... never looked back!

He certainly shows me what I was missing in my last 16 year relationship that's for sure... the one I was in before was full of mental abuse.

... and they say internet relationships and blind dates never work HA!
    Last edited by The Bijou Dragon; 15-08-2009 at 06:16 PM.