Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inspiration.

Thank you all and thank you James for turning this into a fun thread. What would you serve in those bowls , I wonder? I don't suppose jammy dodgers would pass muster. Dennis.

One of the regrets of my career is that I rarely find out who owns my creations. I have been told that many are in the collections of the Sultans of Brunie and Oman, but I can never be sure which pieces.Some items were sold as palace decoration such as this set of bowls. It was mentioned to me that this set was for holding arromatic pot pourri type items adding to the appeal of the flowers.
    As you may gather I do like making flowers.
    Here is another example of one of my flowers,it was a golden wedding gift.
    James
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	058- Golden rose.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	2910

James,
    That rose is absolutely stunning.
    Louise

Hello Dennis, i just wanted to update you on my progress. I decided to use a faux pate sur pate technique to make a slightly raised cactus flower on a glass cab, all was well when it went into the kiln but not so when it came out. I'll have to try again and re jig firing temps.

Thank you for your update, Jille. I did have a brief affair with PMC when it first came out and saw hours of work melted to a puddle in an iffy kiln, at the college I attended. Hope you soon have it sorted, Dennis.