Thread: Hello

Default Hello

To introduce my self I can tell You that in my past life was very little to do with my fingers. And that was not enough. I start to see something there, where is nothing other but my imaginations. So I let my hands to learn new things to put those imaginations live. I can give to You one example: Put my name (kitchenjeweller)in the Youtubes searchbox and hit enter. You see that I am littlebit offliner. Later I will post more silver related posts.Becauce jewellery is something new to me I can give more questions than answers to You.I have read Your postings and I thank You for them, I am learning. I grab my name from my work bench which is corner our kichentable.

That's an interesting approach to making a tumbler - I'd worry about the jar you've used though, isn't that a thin plastic? If you can find some suitable plastic piping - something fairly flexible, with a wall thickness around 3mm, that could make for a more resilient jar.

Dont worry Peter. I have used it now four years and it works great. Speed is right. Maybe once a year I add some sealant to the walls to better friction.
    Kitchenjeweller

Ah, that would be the white around the inside of the jar then?

Yes Peter. You are right. Without friction it dont work.