I'd recommend if possible squeezing the bench somewhere into a more open space to get new pics. It is a pain in the backside, but well worth it. I'd still go for some closeups to see the workmanship as well. It doesn't matter if they are 'just' workbenches or made of pine or mahogany, a well made joint is a well made joint.

there are some good (and bad) pics here. These came up in google search because they have alt tags for jewellers bench as well.
http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=jew...w=1073&bih=652

I get the prices are based on the time taken plus costs incurred, but don't understand why shelves on one bench are cheaper than shelves on another bench. And to be honest I thought the basic bench with the shelves for £20 extra must be a mistake. I can't see anyone making wooden shelves and making a profit for that price.

You need to say what the tops are made of on the website and also that other options are available.

and I disagree with joe about the top price being too high. if it were factory made in thailand, maybe. hand made over here, absolutely not.

But the biggest problem you have, is the site is far too slow to load. It might be worth forking out and getting your own site so you can control how fast it loads not to mention have much more flexibility.