Thread: Craft Fairs in the South East?

Default Craft Fairs in the South East?

Does anyone know of any good craft fairs coming up in the South East? I'm trying to get into the making and selling a bit more now.

Check out Art in Action, on in July at Waterperry near Oxford, they have a massive Marketplace tent which is where designer makers sell their stuff. see; http://www.artinaction.org.uk/This-Years-Event
    It's well worth a visit, get there early and you can spend the day there. I do most years, I even exhibited there with the Institute of Professional Goldsmiths back in the the mid 1990s.
    James

There's also 'Collect' at the Saachi Gallery, 6-9 May.
    Not a craft fair, but one of the biggest Rock 'n' Gem shows at Kempton Park Racecourse this weekend. Plenty of loose gemstones, rocks, figures and fossils. Take some interested children as well, and I defy you to come away without buying something.
    Dennis.

You'll be doing well to get into the better shows with jewellery this late I'm afraid.
    Its heavily competitive and bookings fly in as soon as the organisers send out their lists, generally in the autumn.

Maybe look out for smaller shows - there should be some good ones in the SE.