Hi there,

I've been selling bracelets through a local boutique and recently had one returned because the customer said it kept falling off her wrist and seemed to think it was the fault of the toggle clasp I'd fitted. Out of the 45 or so bracelets I've sold, I've had this happen twice and I can't think what the exact problem is. In both cases the wearers wrist was very thin. I measure all my items to the standard adult width of approx 7.5 inches. I can't imagine the toggle bar coming out of the loop unless it was inserted incorrectly. If the bracelet was slipping off the persons wrist, over their hand (and still fastened) that would make more sense to me but apparenty that's not the case. I tested the bracelet vigorously and it stayed intact so I can't see any need to replace the toggle. I could either shorten the length of the bracelet (keeping the original toggle) or keep the length and replace the toggle with a lobster clasp (potentially ruining the look of the piece as the toggle was more ornate). What do you think? Has this happened to anyone else?