My passion for beadmaking/jewellery was inspired couple of years ago out of pure talent which I fueled till it became a hobby&business for me .Making beaded jewellery is a passion for me and at a point my mission statement for my business was..redefining the beads fashion! however as D years has evolved this has changed to a deeper passion which is centred around empowering&educating people. The vision is to one day have a vocational learning centre with core in beads/jewellery making and (influences of other aspect of creativity such as beauty, fashion, interior decoration) where young people&anyone interested in learning bead making or any of this area as a hobby can attend either short/ntensive courses to develop their skills&create a business around their skills,invariably creating wealth for d nation!
At d moment I am in the process of acquiring more skills&technique through intensive courses to keep me on top of my game&to equip me more in taking the bold step of starting my training business, which I believe is d right direction in fulfilling d overall vision of having d Vocational Learning Centre!.so dats me in a nutshell guys!