Thread: Jewellery Classes in London

Default Jewellery Classes in London

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jessica Rose and I run the London Jewellery School,

Just a quick post to let you know that we run regular jewellery making classes in all areas from silver work and metal clay to beading, wire, resin, stone setting, wax carving, polymer clay, fashion jewellery, business skills and much more.

We are based in Hatton Garden and have a lovely, friendly and welcoming studio, for full info on our classes check out our website www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk

Also we are all experienced, professional jewellers so if you have any jewellery related questions for us do let me know

Below are some pictures from our students gallery...

Happy Making

Jessica x

Hi Jessica and welcome to the forum!
    Lorraine

I'm very late to the conversation, but I've just seen this thread, and I have to say I have taken several courses at the LSJ and it is a fan-tas-tic place to learn. Great choice of courses, excellent tutors and whilst the LJS itself sells supplies, the location is ideal to pop out to the Hatton Garden suppliers and buy all the other bits you need in your lunch break!

I have my first course with the school booked and it takes place in a couple of weeks time - really looking forward to it.
    Anne

Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
    Blog: http://www.whiteoakjewellery.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Thanks for the comments! Jasmin - I just had a quick look at your site and the work looks lovely, we sometimes feature past students websites on our blog so if you are interested you can send over your details and the web link to natasha@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk

thanks!

Julia

Default Great work you're doing at LJS

Hi, Jessica just went through LJS website and I must say I have been greatly inspired with your passion for beads jewellery which has lead to your establishment of LJS. Your commitment especially has you stated in your profile that you dedicated yourself to learning via a hundreds of short courses and hours of practice really inspires me as I hope to one day have a vocational learning centre to empower and to educate people in the area of bead making/jewellery&creative fashion. I plan to take some couple of courses with LJS by 2011 and look forward to meeting you when I eventually get on these courses...I think am looking at a mentor in you as you have done and are doing what I envsion myself doing in some couple of years!

Keep up the good work!
    Joan

I went to a short course at the LJS today and really enjoyed it, plan to do more with them.