Thread: Win a Pendant

Default Win a Pendant

Hello all & a happy new year to you.

I began a draw on my facebook page last month, which I am continuing through till the end of january.

To win one of my Doily pendants, visit my website & add your details to my mailing list. Feel free to add details of anyone you know who may like to win one too if you like!

I will be choosing a winner at random from the names on the mailing list at the end of the month.

P.S - I am quite lazy & dont do an awful lot of exciting things, so you certainly wont be bombarded with email newletters too often. Twice a year if youre lucky!!

This is an obvious ploy to build up my mailing list incase you didnt see through the mist... so in return, please feel free to add your own links to your mailout sign ups, and I will be very happy to return the favour!

Some really interesting pieces in your work; I'm rather taken with the dishes held in carriers. I'm wondering if I can get my little local shop to look out for small geodes for me...

Some of the people here are exceptionally creative and inspirational!

Cheers Joe!

Rock n Gem shows are great for little geodes, and interesting gems. Often the sellers there will have odd bits & bobs, bits that have broken off larger pieces etc that are going cheap, but are interesting & useful to the right person

There is a website for Rock n Gem, the shows are over the UK, there may be one near you if you havent been before?