I'd like to make a bangle which is silver on one side and copper on the other. As I'd be piercing the design out of sheet metal, can someone advise how to solder the two together to get a really neat join?

Would I use solder paste (which I've not used before) over the whole sheet. Total thickness of the two sheets will be 3mm (maybe 1mm silver and 2mm copper to cut down on the cost). Sheet size 10cm x 10cm before piercing.

If soldering two sheets 10cm x 10cm together would be a problem, then I could cut both pieces out first (it's a reasonably simple shape) and then solder them together. Would this be a better option? I guess I could then cut small pallions and lay them between the two sheets along the edges. If I went down this route, then presumably I would have to aim to solder the whole piece in one go? Would I lay the piece silver side down and heat the copper or the other way round? And does it make a difference if I use 2mm copper to 1mm silver.

And what if I decided I wanted three layers?

Sorry there's so many questions. Am i being too ambitious for a newbie?

I haven't got a torch yet, but after reading through several threads have decided on the Nimrod T75 micro torch which sounds a better option for bangle soldering than cookie's basic one.

Thanks

Susie