Thread: bouf.com

Default bouf.com

hi

just wondering if anyone else is trying bouf.com? ive just put some of my jewellery on there and got my first sale within 24 hours
    ive tried etsy & folksy before and had no luck, so im hoping this one will be better! let me know if your on it and how you get on!
    Claire x

I had some trouble with Bouf.
    I tried to set up a shop with them ages ago, signed up for a free trial and gave my paypal details. I then could never log in. I phoned them, emailed them and never got any reply. No one ever got back to me. At the end of the 3 month free period they then started to take money from my paypal account. It took 2 weeks of trying to even get anyone to respond. They finally conceded and gave me my money back. Then, two weeks later they took money again!
    I was not happy.
    I concluded that if they gave that level of service to me, I did not want my company to be associated with them just in case they treated anyone who bought from me that way!

Sarah

I went for a look. When I clicked the terms and conditions link it took me to a blank page. Not what I want potential customers to see, so I think not for me

they took money from your account? when ive signed up it just says they take fees from everything that is sold. i hope this is right! doesnt sound too great from what your saying! thanks for the feedback, ill stay with it for now but see how it goes..
    Claire x