Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Five Day Festive Freepost Event Online!

Default Five Day Festive Freepost Event Online!

FREEPOST TREATS FOR YOU & YOUR FRIENDS!

The festive season is almost upon us and with less than a month to Christmas Cooksongold is running a FIVE DAY FESTIVE FREEPOST* event. Freepost starts today and ends on Tuesday 30th
    at midnight! Simply spend £50* or more and select 'freepost' in the delivery options menu.

Click here to view today's FREEPOST e-mail packed with offers and bestsellers! Don't receive our e-mails? Click here to subscribe NOW!

Why not stock up now for the busy Christmas Season, grab that unusual present or even treat yourself ! Cooksongolds got the very best gift ideas, stocking fillers, and kits to make any jewellery makers heart beat that bit faster !

Why not take full advantage of the freepost and double-up on the savings with 10% OFF our ever-popular Soldering Kit, 10% off all Durston Rolling Mills, 10% off our Art Clay Starter Kit and
    15% off creative FIMO kits !

Don't forget freepost is MULTI-USE, so go ahead and claim freepost as many times as you'd like!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, can we European dwellers have a little slice of the freepost offers?

Default Freepost Ends Midnight TONIGHT!

Don't forget to take advantage of the Freepost offer - ends midnight tonight!

Why is it there's always a freepost offer just AFTER I've placed an order??? - you watch - I will place an order tonight, and there will be a freepost next weekend - I cant remember the last time I managed to get it right {sigh}

It's called Murphy's Law. Some Welsh fellow invented it, Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by abyjem View Post
    Why is it there's always a freepost offer just AFTER I've placed an order??? - you watch - I will place an order tonight, and there will be a freepost next weekend - I cant remember the last time I managed to get it right {sigh}
    I managed to get in on the last freepost offer Faith, woohoo..... but alas still not got my delivery and I really needed some of the items for an event that I'm going to this weekend !!! Bah humbug !!

But hey looks like they have another freepost offer on at the moment, unfortunately Cooksons appear to send the freepost deliveries by Royal Mail and they don't appear to be delivering at the moment! Such a shame because I have always been impressed and relied on Cooksons impeccable delivery record in the past.

Yep - bloody typical - I ordered on Monday, paid £6.50 for special delivery, and it didnt arrive next day, got here Wednesday. Now I see there is a freepost weekend - someone must really dislike me or I have been a very bad person in a former life!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Quinn View Post
    unfortunately Cooksons appear to send the freepost deliveries by Royal Mail and they don't appear to be delivering at the moment! Such a shame because I have always been impressed and relied on Cooksons impeccable delivery record in the past.
    I've found the same problem since the more frequent freepost offers. I understand that postal deliveries are more erratic at the moment but I don't think the "down-grading" of the postage type Cooksons is using is helping and is generally less reliable.

Tabby, I was having horrendous problems with the freepost couriers, and have had my account marked Royal Mail only. Trouble is, they've just redundiated half our local depot, so we no longer have the best postie in the west and they're now as random as the couriers were...