has it been some sort of black Monday? lots of people looking at posts. but nobody saying a word. what's happened to the map? why do you make jewellery? what does your jewellery say about you? bench photos ? lets keep the ball rolling. come on somebody must have something to say. who's made **** loads of money over the weekend? I haven't lots of tourists about but bloody well reluctant to part with there cash. Why the hell to people go on holiday? they wonder about looking as miserable as sin, dragging the poor kid's with them. when the kid's would be much happier at home with there mates.
What about the cricket? I mean to say I am Scottish so got nothing to do with me,then there's the rest of the world, what the **** is going on. there is quite a lot maybe to talk about, coming to think about it the rest of the world is full of tourists wondering around with kid's getting sun burnt fighting over something that makes no sense. Any way iI am just having a late night ramble please feel free to join in just go for it all that stuff that sits in the head I might chanch the title too stick your head in a bucket of water and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love to everyone who is mad and if your not I still send my love