Morning all!

I am desparately seeking a LEFT baby footprint stamp. After going through every seller on Etsy, and beaducation, and the rest of the web it seems! I can only find (and have purchased) a right foot. There is one seller on Etsy who is showing them for sale, but with shipping to the US only and isn't answering convos. I have a customer that has requested them for a special bracelet, so I'm really keen to track some down.

Does anyone have a left foot, or even a pair that they don't use and would be happy to sell me?

Or - do you know where I might be able to find them?

Or - if you have a pair you want to keep maybe we can talk about you making the piece for me, or lending it out for a day or two?

Please note I am looking for the "beaducation" original like the one in the picture, which is 5mm talll - and not the one that Fusion beads sell which is 7mm tall. (I thought I got lucky when I found that, but then read the details a second time hehe!) You might not have bought it from beaducation, as a few places stock them, but the size and style of the two are slightly different.

I'd be really grateful for any assistance.