Thread: Arghh!!!! - Looking For Left Baby Footprint Stamp

Default Arghh!!!! - Looking For Left Baby Footprint Stamp

Morning all!

I am desparately seeking a LEFT baby footprint stamp. After going through every seller on Etsy, and beaducation, and the rest of the web it seems! I can only find (and have purchased) a right foot. There is one seller on Etsy who is showing them for sale, but with shipping to the US only and isn't answering convos. I have a customer that has requested them for a special bracelet, so I'm really keen to track some down.

Does anyone have a left foot, or even a pair that they don't use and would be happy to sell me?

Or - do you know where I might be able to find them?

Or - if you have a pair you want to keep maybe we can talk about you making the piece for me, or lending it out for a day or two?

Please note I am looking for the "beaducation" original like the one in the picture, which is 5mm talll - and not the one that Fusion beads sell which is 7mm tall. (I thought I got lucky when I found that, but then read the details a second time hehe!) You might not have bought it from beaducation, as a few places stock them, but the size and style of the two are slightly different.

I'd be really grateful for any assistance.

Emma

this isn't an outline but would they do?

baby feet stamp in Childrens Stamp from English Custom Stamps

Lynn, these are metal punch stamps, not rubber.

Thanks for trying Lynn, but unfortunately George is right, it's the metal punch I'm after.
    Emma

oops! silly me!

In the absence of a better solution Emma, could you not make your own out of metal clay, perhaps a little taller than needed and then rub it flat on an emery sheet?
    As I don't do clay I would probably pierce out the foot from sheet and make the toes out of slices of wire, then solder onto a backing and drill the holes in the toes. Any good? Dennis.

Hi Emma
    I have the set but am nervous about sending it through the post (have lost stuff in the past).
    I'd be happy to oblige (if you don't mind sending it special delivery there and back)
    but that would work out a little expensive.
    What do you need doing & when by? You could send me the marked up blank and I could stamp
    it & send back via special or recorded
    Nic xx
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Sorry, looks like I didn't understand the qustion. Maybe I shan't understand the answer either. Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 29-10-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Nic - you're an absolute angel, will send you a pm!

Dennis, I appreciate you trying - your solution had me scratching my head, but it was a lovely idea!!!
    Last edited by emroyjewels; 29-10-2010 at 09:17 PM.
    Emma