Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal themed charms

Question Animal themed charms

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the web for UK based suppliers of sterling silver/pewter animal charms for some bracelets I'm making - Does anyone know of any suppliers that they could recommend. I've tried the obvious (Cooksons), but to no avail...

My particular choices are:- ducks, geese, pigeons, hares, rabbits ... can you tell what sport they are for yet?

Thanks in advance

Jules

Petal, not sure of where to source them, but Im also looking for bees, in pewter, silver or even glass beads. I will keep my eyes peeled and if I find any, will let you know

but Im also looking for bees
    Ah - so am I. I bought one Tibetan silver bead from a company called B is for Beads but, sadly, I can't use it - it's very poor quality.
    Di x

Default Any help.....?

Have a look at these 2 sites girls....don't you lot ever google?

This one seems to have a lot of variety...and quite reasonable images...
    http://www.charmschooluk.com/sterlin...charms-1-c.asp

And this one has a search function (top left of page) and certainly has a range of ducks and bees - I had a quick look...
    www.jewelleryenchantments.co.uk

Both appear to be UK and reasonably priced....but don't hold me to that - I've only had a quick look at both of them!

Barbara, you're a bloody hero! The second site has some wonderful bee-themed charms.

I do Google, I am an inveterate googler but (please don't laugh too hard) I never thought to put the word 'charm' into my search
    Di x

I'm saying nothing...nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm... Ditto

thanks Barbara

Well, all I can say is, I'm absolutely speechless !!!!

I'd tried googling charms, animal charms, silver charms you name it, even pheasant charms, rabbit charms .. but without success. I don't know how do you do it Barbara, 'cos I've been googling too, but with no luck -you're a life saver. Yipeeee

You've now enabled me to have another outlet for my sparklies, cos I'm going to have a go at selling my stuff at the local pigeon shoot! I'll let you know how I get on, once I've ordered those charms. Thanks a million

Lots a luv
    Jules x

You're welcome...what can I say...I'm just a genius!!

I must say - I would never have guessed you could sell jewelelry at a pigeon shoot... Go at 'em girl!! I can't see you having much competition!!
    Last edited by Solunar Silver Studio; 11-08-2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Can't spell......

Now you know why I was looking for pigeons in my repetoir of charms,.... but they didn't have any, but the DID have pheasants - perfect! I am in Hunting/shooting/fishing territory, so I might as well try and sell some jewellery as well!

Mind you, when the shoots on, it does sound a bit like being in a war zone sometimes!

off to do some gardening now... (I need to de-stress, as I had another customer come round today and I always get absolutely terrified that they will ask a question I can't answer ahhhhhhhh ), then its back for a large glass of red wine (tempranillo) and I'll feel much better (phew)!

Lotsaluv
    Jules x