Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: college course

sounds great. I'm booked onto the Potters Barn course, can't wait and hopefully a PMC introduction one too.

Quote Originally Posted by ani_b View Post
    sounds great. I'm booked onto the Potters Barn course, can't wait and hopefully a PMC introduction one too.
    I did the pmc introduction day course and it's great, it gives you the confidence to go home and have a go with it, I'm quite pleased (only a couple went wrong) with the pmc rings and pendants I've made since the course
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Moriarty View Post
    I did the pmc introduction day course and it's great, it gives you the confidence to go home and have a go with it, I'm quite pleased (only a couple went wrong) with the pmc rings and pendants I've made since the course
    Wendy
    That sound great, I'm definitely hoping for it to give me a bit more confidence!! I looked at the Manchester City courses and they all look brilliant!! You're so lucky to be going on one, definitely let us know what it's like. When do you start?

Hi
    I've done two days at college so far and am loving it, made a key ring and been practising with the piercing saw, it's an early start and quite a shock to the system for me, came home and went almost straight to bed after first day, but am still awake today
    Wendy

Glad it's going well. I'm on the Potter's Barn course on Sunday, can't wait!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Moriarty View Post
    Hi
    I've done two days at college so far and am loving it, made a key ring and been practising with the piercing saw, it's an early start and quite a shock to the system for me, came home and went almost straight to bed after first day, but am still awake today
    Wendy
    Just catching up, I've been teaching and then doing Cheshire Open Studios! Well done on getting in, the course sounds fantastic! Hope you soon get used to the early mornings LOL!!!

Becci
    xx