Please reply if you have some experience with using resin with silver / any other metal.

i would like some tips on ensuring that it will stay inside a silver dome, without, if possible, the addition of claws.

here is my previous question from another forum, but had no response there:

question for any of you that use resin - any tips for ensuring my resin stays in its domed silver casing, and doesnt fall out!

i have made quite alot of resin & silver jewellery, and had a scare once when one of my resin & gemstone' innards' fellout one day while i was thankfuly test wearing it! The others from the same batch, made in exactly the same way, have all been fine.

but obviously i was a bit anxious then, as i was starting to sell these pieces & didnt want to take any risks, so began adding claws around the edges of my domes, just in case!

this is adding soooo much time onto my making now though, but im worried to go back to not using claws!

any tips from you lot? i am mostly self taught when it comes to resin, so suggestions from more knowledgeable folf welcome!

oh, and pics of what im talking about can be seen here : FacetNation - Gallery

i also cant seem to add pictures to my posts, so any help on that appreciated too!

Thanks!