Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooksongold Forum Rules

thank u to all.
    i have readed it.

You could always start a private forum that members need to request access to, this stops any concerns about children reading what adults would or might deem inappropriate. People can see the forum name and put a description in saying access to this forum is by request and must be relevant to that person's field or specialty with jewelery. Just a thought, I had one on my photography website I took over running from 2007 until 2016. It worked well, didn't get any complaints and that was with vBulletin Forum as well.
    Regards,

Peter

Re Rule 2 - "Spamming is forbidden" - yes, that includes in private messages and will result in an automatic ban. I'll also be looking for duplicate accounts, which will also be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Di Sandland View Post
    Geti - I discussed this with Ben before deleting and he was in full agreement that it could cause offence to some more sensitive souls. In fact, once he had posted it he thought he probably shouldn't have.

Also, we need to remember that this is a public board that anyone can read - including children, customers, friends etc.

I thought long and hard before the deletion but, on balance, I stand by the decision.

I hope that helps to clarify the issue.

Di
    ct, once he had posted it he thought he probably shouldn't have.

Also, we need to remember that this is a public board that anyone can read - including children, customers, friends etc.

I thought long and hard before the deletion but, on balance, I stand by the decision.

I hope that helps to clarify the issue.

I find myself somewhat puzzled by this type of post. Not that the poster will be explaining their actions in due course.

Wow how many Words))