Thread: Hello again - it's been a while....

Two streets from the Tunnocks teacake factory!

Default Hello again - it's been a while....

Hi guys,

It's been ages since I've posted. I got married last month and the wedding kind of took over my life. Working full time and organising a wedding in 8 months didn't leave much time for jewellery! Really the only things I made during that time were necklaces for my bridesmaids (which I forgot to take photos of!), personalised silver charms for all my female guests and my own jewellery. I'm raring to get back into jewellery now and thought I'd start by posting some pics of my bridal jewellery.

So here goes....I made necklace, earrings and bracelet. Here are pics of the necklace and earrings and of me wearing them.

Fi x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P24-07-10_10.51[01].jpg   fiona.jpg  

They look beautiful! How lovely to wear something you've made on your big day.

They're lovely. So delicate.

They looked lovely Fi - and so did you!
    Congratulations and welcome back!
    Lorraine

Awww, you looked like you really enjoyed your big day Fi and your own lovely jewellery to boot. Congratulations on being a Mrs.
    Jules

Congratulations Fi! Lovely jewellery and you look beautiful!

Know what you mean about arranging a wedding in a few months - my daughter announced in April they wanted to get married in August! I haven't been around much either as I have made all the invitations and have been helping her with all the other things too!

Two streets from the Tunnocks teacake factory!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! It was nice to wear something personal on my big day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Congratulations Fi! Lovely jewellery and you look beautiful!

Know what you mean about arranging a wedding in a few months - my daughter announced in April they wanted to get married in August! I haven't been around much either as I have made all the invitations and have been helping her with all the other things too!
    Blimey! April to August - and my mum nearly had a fit when I said we wanted to get married in 8 months time!! That said, she was there every step of the way and I couldn't have done without her. I'm sure your daughter is just as grateful to have you helping her and I hope you all have an amazing day!