I received the first email yesterday, and the second one twice today - I'm avoiding them like the plague!

Good day,

I want to place an order in your store,and I will like to know if you ship to Australia and my payment will be remitted via Visa / Master card.So please let me know if you can assist me with the order,and please do not forget to include your website in your reply.Your quick response will be highly appreciated,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern.

Richard Moriss
Thank you.

Dear Sir/Ma
Greetings from Franto store . My name is Frank Lewis the CEO of the company. i will like to place order on some products in your company,but i would like to know if you ship to Australia and also do you accept Visa or Master card as method of payment? Please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my message and get back to me as fast as possible so that i can let you know the product i would like to order.

Please email me back with the current price list on the products if you website is not updated.

Thank you....

Yours Sincerely,

Frank Lewis.
FRANTO STORE
81 King's Road
Singapore 266358
Tel : +65 646644636
Email: franklewis949@gmail.com