Thread: Online Jewellery Training - At The Bench

Default Online Jewellery Training - At The Bench

So what is “At the Bench”?

Putting it simply, At the Bench is an online quality and affordable video jewellery training site for anyone interested in learning to make jewellery, from a beginner right through to a professional level. The site streams videos showing professional jeweller Andrew Berry and other industry-leading craftsmen teaching their trade in downloadable ‘chunks’ with clear step by step instructions and advice given at every stage of the way.

At the Bench is aimed at both the amateur and professional jeweller alike and is structured into ‘bite-size’ learning films of around 10 minutes each in length. This type of learning enables students to pick up new, advanced or ‘back to basics’ techniques on every subject in easy to follow stages.

There is a vast range of topics covered already, with new films added every week; from setting up your own cost effective workshop for beginners to business tips and ideas for the professional. In the videos jewellery will be hand crafted, repaired or remodelled showing the pitfalls, tips and tricks that Andrew and the other teachers have themselves learnt after many years each in their respective professions.

Subscription costs just £99 for twelve months unlimited access, or £12.99 monthly, to view the whole Video Bank of films already on-line, with new films added every week and bonus material including special films and downloadable projects added regularly. As a member you will also be able to suggest topics and new film ideas as well!

There are no annoying ‘pop-up’ advertisements, nor flashing banners on the site to distract your attention. The site is solely supported by you and a few well chosen companies who are able to supply the materials you may need and with whom Andrew himself has used for many years.

Intrigued? Then why not register to become a FreeView Member (it’s free!) to view sample films and projects to ‘try before you buy’?

“Come and join me At the Bench!”
    Its finally here. The answer to your Online Jewellery Training

Just Click Below

AtTheBench Jewellery Training for Jewellers

Like the site Andrew it's looking good
    I'll definately be having a try when I get back from the USA
    (I'm going to the PMC Conference)
    Nic xx
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver