Thread: Forget the football - it's FREEPOST at Cooksongold

Default Forget the football - it's FREEPOST at Cooksongold

We're starting July with a fantastic FOUR DAY FREEPOST event at Cooksongold.com. All UK orders over £50!* will be sent FREEPOST - helping you save you £££'s! Freepost starts today (Thursday 1st) and ends Midnight on Sunday 4th July - so don't delay order today!

Don't forget freepost is now even easier, simply spend £50 or more and select 'freepost' in the delivery options menu - it's as easy as that!

Why not take full advantage of this weekends freepost and check out our NEW range of Dremel Tools. We're stocking a full range including the bestselling lightweight Dremel Rotary Drill Kit for JUST £44.99. Or why not upgrade your current hand torch to Dremel's Versaflame, the most versatile burner in the market today priced at ONLY £35.99.

If your order doesn't quite reach £50, here are a few more suggestions which might just tempt you...

Hello,

I want to order some more enamel, but the freepost option isn't displayed when I choose it? Is this because it's classed as hazardous? If so, your email/website doesn't say that certain types of products are excluded from this offer...

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Hazardous products are included in the freepost event so there shouldn't be a problem there. I've just run a test in the checkout with enamels and I didn't face any problems in claiming freepost. Does your total basket value match or exceed £50 excluding VAT?

Adam

Hello Adam,

Ah, no - my mistake! My £50 included delivery. I'll just have to spend more

Thanks!

Bob