Thread: A Cookson FIRST - SAVE up to 18% OFF Sterling Silver Sheet!!!

Default A Cookson FIRST - SAVE up to 18% OFF Sterling Silver Sheet!!!

SAVE up to 18% OFF Sterling Silver Sheet this week ONLY at Cooksongold. This fantastic offer includes our full range of sterling silver sheet including our bestselling 1mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm sheet and more!!! Click here to enter the Cooksongold Sheet SALE NOW!!!

Alternatively click here to read more information regarding this incredible offer.

Click here to view this weeks sterling silver sheet e-mail.

Can you give us a bit more information about which thicknesses of silver sheet are discounted please? Is it just the five thicknesses listed?
    This 'up to' could cover many different prices. Do you have to order a minimum weight to get to the 18% discount?

Whilst I appreciate that its difficult to alter the website to reflect a short-term discount if it is not a simple % discount on those items and you only get to see the discount upon ordering it makes it very difficult to decide whether its worth ordering above normal quantities and thus rather negates what I presume is the aim of the discount from Cooksons' point of view - to sell more of certain products.

Thanks for your question! I'll just get our Bullion Sales Manager to give you a call who is 'the man in the know' to clarify any questions you may have.

Adam

Would you be able to clarify here too?

Ta

Claire

OK - just had a chat with Richard who rang me .

I suspect he'll put it loads better than me but my understanding is that the discount is 10 - 18% depending on thickness of metal and total weight of th item ordered but that is true of all thicknesses.
    Re the weight of the item there's already a discount if you order more than 5g so eg if you order 5g you get a 16% disc but for over 50g its about 10% (that's based on 1mm thickness)

I think the problem is we're all so used to getting all the calculations laid out in front of us that not getting that not having that with this discount seems totally wrong. I can't get it to come up even to just before hitting the red bar to order. But I will order now . . and trust I don't have to roast someone later!

And thanks to the clever person who made the calculations work for the discounted prices now.