Thread: First Piccies

Default First Piccies

At last i've got around to taking some pictures of my work! Going to have more of a play with the camera today and hope to improve the quality of the pictures . I've also added an album which is a bit of a mish mash of some of my work. As you'll see I enjoy piercing! Give me a saw and radio 4 and i'm a happy girl (I know, how sad am i)

Would love to know what you think!

Tabby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P7080249.jpg   P7080216.jpg   P7080222.jpg   P7080237.jpg   P7080274.jpg  

few more (less pierced work)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P7080284.jpg   P7080273.jpg   P7080209.jpg   P7080292.jpg   P7080252.jpg  

I think they are fab Tabby - and the pictures aren't bad either. I do think you're nuts about the piercing though! (Am sure I just need more practice, but my saw is not my friend!!)

Love all the dragonflies - I can see them becoming a real collection and selling well with a few more complementary pieces.

Em.

Tabby I love them all ~ and would buy the rabbit ear studs (my god daughter would love em!)
    and the round tree disk, I'd just look at it in all it's beauty!
    I quite like piercing too and find it very relaxing

Thank you so much for sharing all the wonderful pieces you've made
    (I think the show and tell is my favourite part of the forum)
    Nic xx
    P.S> That nelliephant in your album is soooo much fun!
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Nice Tabby69,that's my kind of work.
    I'd happy to be chopping all day long,but I'm an X FM man now.
    Here's a simple mod you can make for your bench,I thought it up when I made a graffiti pendant for a website 'battle' Cut 'n' Spray :: Home
    It took six hours to cut.
    I remember seeing a setter i used walking along hatton garden.It was the first time I'd seen him away from his bench,he was so stooped over he looked like a tortoise!!.
    So bring the angle of the work up to you rather than you bending over for the work,like a lectern,

Here's another add on.but I never use it,the idea was to maintain 90 degrees,so the back would be as neat as the front,kinda works?

I've thought of loads more mods,and a totally new design,plus converting a sewing machine as a cutting machine,maybe one day.

I love them all, especially the dragonfly theme, but the tree is ace as well :-)

Wow Shaun, looks an interesting bit of kit! Now a sewing machine sounds interesting

Tabby

They convert sewing machines for marquetry... doesn't sound too far off the mark!

Oh, but I adore the disc pendant! What a brilliant idea!

Because it reminds me of the zoopraxiscope I can't help imagining the dragonflies chasing each other.