Thread: Hi from me

Default Hi from me

Hi everyone. I am just dying to get down to some enameling. I have read about it online and need just about everything to get going. I am an antique furniture restorer and I came into that trade from an art college. I did some jewellery training then (20 years ago - gulp.) I am hoping to get some help but I am not sure enameling is covered here?
    I live in West Wales on the coast. I would like to design and sell one day but for now it is finding out time. Thanks for having me.

Hello again and welcome. If you do a search you'll find loads of threads on enamelling on here. If there's still something you need to know, please feel free to ask as there are many people on here who use enamel.

Hello from me too

I would like to do torch fired enamelling one day (but have enough to be getting on with at the moment!)

Hello and
    Good luck with the emamelling. Its on my todo list too but its a veeeeeeeery long list so wont be happening anytime soon.
    It'd be great to see how you get on.

Hi and welcome from me too. I've got enamelling on my to do list too! One day soon (probably!!)
    Lorraine