Quote Originally Posted by HannahJewelleryDesigns View Post
Lol, I havent saved your bacon yet! But dont worry, the types of organisations that can put you in touch with funding are usually the ones who will help you get your ideas into shape right from the very beginning. You dont need to have sorted your financial stuff or market research etc as they will help you put it all together- after all theres no point doing a huge amount of work and research only to find you have the wrong end of the stick and have to start again!
Depending on what stage you are at- are you in business already or starting up? Did you actually want to start a business? Or are you moonlighting from a day job!? hehe! There are different opportunities for you to look at.
Personally I am on the Business Programme(or Enterprise as its now called) and you have to fit these criteria to be eligbile:
Have a business idea they want help to explore
Are aged 18-30
Are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
Live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland

Ill try to send you a PM with some more info about my experiences (not done one before!) as I dont want to sound like an advert! Anyone else who wants to know, just let me know and ill put something together for you. By the way, if I come across as a bit over-enthusiastic about them, Im hoping to become a Young Ambassador for the Prince's Trust, I was that impressed with their help I want to help others in my situation. Just thought you should know so you dont think im an advert! Lol

I'll look forward to you PM thanks so much for your help