Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First Diet Class

Su - YOU CAN DO IT!!! If that man just drank water and vitamin supplements to loose 10 St then you can drink milkless tea (yuk) and shakes.

I too feel grateful for all those ailments I don't have (except sciatica every so often) but do find that the women's only gym where you do a load of different 30 second exercises on various quipments and steps has helped that tremendously. I go to an Energie one fitness for women but there is also a chain called Curves too.

me need to lose weight too! just got engaged, want to have a normal size wedding dress!!!
    Em

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaRose View Post
    me need to lose weight too! just got engaged, want to have a normal size wedding dress!!!
    Em
    I'm doing LighterLife, its fast but harsh, but my friend lost 8 stone on it a couple of years ago and still looks fantastic so i thought i would give it a go. Thanks for all the support everyone
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

My friend lost a lot of weight on that too - then met a man and got engaged! Its very expensive tho...
    Di x

tell me about it (
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

Well that was my last shake for the day, feel pretty good, so far, wasnt too bad a first day at all, apart from trying to drink so much water - not my strong point lol. So we will see what day two holds
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

I have done it before, just hate diets where you feel hungry all the time!! Best I found so far is Carol Vordermans detox, BUT having done it for awhile (I lost the weight before, put it back on) it reaches a point where you just can't face the same food over and over, or it tastes like cardboard.....ick :-(
    my weakness is crisps, bread, cheese and chips......my fiance falls for the sweet stuff.....
    Em

Hiya

Im 5ft and 12st10lbs and im fed up of it.
    I went to the docs on Tuesday and he has put me on Xenical.
    It works by stopping your body absorbing any fat from what you eat so i have to take one before each meal so 3 times a day.
    The doc warned me that i may experience incontinence when i pass wind ... pmsl .... cos the stools become greasy cos of the fat coming out!!!!

I also have to exercise at least 3 times a week and do something that makes me out of breath for 20 mins each time and then work up to 5 times a week.

I love swimming but i dye my hair red and i only use a semi permanent so it comes out in water .... i bought a swimming cap but look like an egg!

Good luck ladies xxxx

(i also have a back problem .. ive got degenerative disc disorder .. the bottom 2 discs have worn away) are we all falling apart???

reikiangel
    Xenicals active ingredient is Orlistat and each tablet is (if memory serves) about 120mg. The non-prescription pills Alli that I'm taking are 60mg of Orlistat, so we're on a similar programme

Did the doc also tell you to get some multi-vitamins and take them last thing at night after all your meals are over? You might need to up your intake of Vitamins A,D,E & K as they are fat soluble and you can lose some along with the fat that the Orlistat has bound to....

Check with your doctor but that's what it says in the Alli directions and they're only half the strength of yours
    Nic xx
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Nic
    Yes they are 120mg.
    The doc didnt say anything about vitamins but i looked it up on the internet when i got home.
    I do take vitamins already but ill have to check what i need.

When did you start yours?

I did look at Alli and other stuff in Boots but they all said see your doc before you start any program so i thought i may aswell see if he can give me something.
    My only concern is that i dont eat very fatty food anyway so will it still help me?
    Today ive had Bran flakes for breakfast, wholemeal roll with philadelphia and salad for lunch and i made a vegetable and lentil curry for dinner and i only use a very small amount of oil.

Good luck with yours honey .. its good to have someone going through the same thing to talk to xxx