Designer/Maker selling off parts of my business due to a change in family circumstances

- Fully transactional website
- Online payments using credit cards and/or paypal with secure https address
- Stunning clean design, was asked to enter it into the Retail Jeweller's online category award for 2008
- Fully customisable to your own logo and jewellery designs - you just need to load your pics up instead of mine. It has something called a CMS, content management system which allows you to do everything yourself, so no need to pay big bills to a web company every time you want to change something!

Beads:

Bulk buys of silver beads, gold-filled beads, pearls, semi-precious beads and precious beads direct from Far East. I bought them in 2005 so they are half the price they are now I would think? I'm looking to off-load large chunks, so it means taking quite large quantities of some items, not everything, but anyway, the discounts are really good. I can email photos of what's available if you're interested or you can come and look, I'm based in SW London, but please don't get in touch if you don't intend to spend less than £500 (but don't forget this is probably equivalent to around £3000 in the UK shops).

Packaging:

The brand itself is for sale, I didn't use my own name so it's up for grabs and it features on the packaging. Boxes, tissue paper and ribbon are available.

And that's it!

If you're interested please call 07866 735 447 between 9am and 6pm and I can give you more details/send images/website etc.

Thanks!