Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay - Good jewellery sales channel or NOT?

I have to say I find Dawanda confusing too ;-) It's lovely in theory, but the german side is definitely the place to be.

If you can babble away in German, it's worth having a go. I managed to list some of my items in German, but do struggle when customers ask me a question, and I have to try and respond with my school girl twang. I know how to ask the way to the station (as all good gcse pupils should), or order a beer, but talking about jewellery specifics is something my school didn't go in for!!!
    Emma

Quote Originally Posted by emroyjewels View Post
    I have to say I find Dawanda confusing too ;-) It's lovely in theory, but the german side is definitely the place to be.

If you can babble away in German, it's worth having a go. I managed to list some of my items in German, but do struggle when customers ask me a question, and I have to try and respond with my school girl twang. I know how to ask the way to the station (as all good gcse pupils should), or order a beer, but talking about jewellery specifics is something my school didn't go in for!!!
    I'm gonna let the idea stew a bit,I might attempt to have another go with Dawanda,just to see how the German /french side goes.I've sold to Canada,Aus and the US,so although I'll never be rich ,at least I can say I'm international