Thread: Noooooo!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I used to have two Cockatiels... Squeaky was lovely, really well behaved but Jellybean... he was an absolutely nightmare!!!

He would help himself to beads which meant I had to chase him down and wrestle it from his beak and if I so much as left one minute seed bead ANYWHERE in the living room he would find it and chew it LOL

That went for bits of metal too... absolute nightmare he was!

He did love beads though... or indeed anything upon my desk.

Unfortunately we had to re-home them because my OH was rushed into hospital with respiratory failure late one night and we found out he had Extrinsic Allergic Aveolitis which was caused by the dust from my birdies feathers. Very, very sad but I'd rather keep my OH alive and well and the guy who re-homed them for us was lovely

It's so nice to be able to leave stray beads on my keyboard these days and not have to constantly wrestle them from Beanies beak lol

They did also love earrings too. They'd pull the ball closures from my piercings if I wasn't quick enough to turn away, unclip my earrings and squeeze the gap between my ear and the stud until the back pinged off and they had their prize... little sods they were (but I did love them and still miss them loads as it was only two months ago )

You're so brave beading with cats on the loose though!!
    Last edited by The Bijou Dragon; 28-07-2009 at 03:09 PM.