Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oink Oink

Default Oink Oink

I think I might be about to develop a curly tail and start oinking

love
    Di x
    Last edited by Di Sandland; 27-07-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: to sign my bloomin name!

Noooooooo - have you phoned the Tammiflu gift line yet??
    Nic x
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Exclamation Not Allowed!!

No! Not allowed!
    You know we discussed 'evil brews' earlier...I have this link that you may care to look at...but you do so at your own risk!!!
    http://www.robin-grant.com/Recipes/C...turalTonic.pdf

This is the ultimate evil brew in my family...in fact, I'm the only one that will still risk it! and I have not had a cold for years now! You need a cast iron stomach to hold it down but once it is 'in' it does a wonderful job!. It contains all the anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti viral, anti anything nasty, natural food ingredients known to man...or more or less! And even vindaloo eaters know when they have had a dose! I have a little bottle of it that sits 'pinkly' at the back of the fridge ready for the slightest sniffle....

I can't vouch for its effectivness for flu of the piggy variety though!

Barbara

I just had flu, apparently the Swine Flu is characterised by a fever (which I didn't have) and there is a nasty plain ol' flu going around which actually kills more people per year than Swine Flu has so don't panic and ignore the media hysteria

Not that I'm saying don't get checked out rather you don't hear the media going on about the thousands of people who die of normal flu every year!

Hope you get better real soon though

BTW - My course of treatment... 1 x 1000mg effervescent Vitamin C tablet and an a-z miltivitamin and mineral tablet every night. Also lots and lots of fresh fruit juices and no milk (only Soy milk which I actually like anyway), junk foods etc.
    Last edited by The Bijou Dragon; 27-07-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Default Rashers

I think I'm probably just knackered and feeling sorry for myself. Number one son had a bad bout of tonsillitis last week, which could be a factor. I do have a fever, a headache, and a sore throat and last night was up reading the board at about 4 am because I couldn't stop coughing...

I haven't bothered with the tamiflu gift service because I know I will tick all the boxes yet might not have it at all (ex health professional and current cynic).

I'll take a look at your recipe, Barbara then I'm off back to me bed.

Thanks all, keep sparkling

Di x

hope it's not the "piggy flu" di & you better soon ...

Here's hoping you are better soon Di.

Barabara - that tonic looks lethal!! Well it would be for me as I wouldn't even eat one of those things on their own in a recipe (except onions) so all of them together would cause some unthinkable reactions in my body!!! Perhaps that's what it's supposed to do - to take your mind off what's wrong with you??

Talking Kill or Cure!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Barabara - that tonic looks lethal!! Well it would be for me as I wouldn't even eat one of those things on their own in a recipe (except onions) so all of them together would cause some unthinkable reactions in my body!!! Perhaps that's what it's supposed to do - to take your mind off what's wrong with you??
    Ha ha ha ha... You'd better believe it!! Ever heard of kill or cure!!! Seriously though...it really does seem to work...afterall no self respecting bacteria/virus/fungus would dare show itself with such a brew around!
    Barbara

Seriously though...it really does seem to work...afterall no self respecting bacteria/virus/fungus would dare show itself with such a brew around!
    It certainly makes you sweat! I've used it instead of the dreaded Tamiflu