Thread: Bowing out for a while.

Default Bowing out for a while.

Well with the start of 2010 turning out to be as manic as I'd hoped I'm bowing out for a while to concentrate on a new range and the developement of my shop and more courses.

For those interested in any aspect of what I offer can I suggest you bookmark my website and contact me through my website as I will not be around for a few months.

Good luck to all.

Don't leave us completely Carl, how about a once a week visit to keep us up to date with what you are doing?

Lorraine

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Martin View Post
    Well with the start of 2010 turning out to be as manic as I'd hoped I'm bowing out for a while to concentrate on a new range and the developement of my shop and more courses.

For those interested in any aspect of what I offer can I suggest you bookmark my website and contact me through my website as I will not be around for a few months.

Good luck to all.
    Aw Carl, we'll miss you, but do keep in touch if you can, as your input and knowledge is greatly appreciated! Glad to hear it has been manic and your nice and busy!

xx
    Jules

I'm sorry you won't be around for a while but I'm really glad it's because you are so busy.

Best of luck for the next few months I hope you come back with lots of tales to tell.

Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

Best of luck and hope the work keeps coming in.

pop back now and then.

bye.
    Neil