Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where's best to shop swarovski ???

Default where's best to shop swarovski ???

Hello,
    Where do you guys buy your swarovski? I'm not looking for huge quantities as I'm aware there are some fantastic offers available for serious bulk buying, I'm just after enough to last a few months as I don't tend to use them much, not normally my thing. I estimate around 20 pieces at the most to be made, mixture of bracelets, earrings etc. I've tried beads direct, cookson with the permanent 25% sale and one other place which I've forgot now. Some advice would be nice...

I often use The Bead Shop in Nottingham, in fact I'm putting together an order at the moment.
    They have a good selection and you can choose how many of each bead you want. Their prices have gone up a little lately but I've not managed to find another shop with so much variety.

I think they are a good bet if you don't want to buy loads of the same bead. They also do 'mixes' which are quite nice, though they don't put 3mm crystals in them which I use quite often.
    They are good for bicones but not for round beads. I'm actually have some round beads in my cookies basket at the moment.

I have also used e-Beads in the past when I need a colour that The Bead shop don't have.

I use Grove Beads, as they have a good selection of colours. Prices are good.
    Jules

I use Beadsolutions, they have been excellent over the years, they carry a good range too and I have found them to be reasonable.

Ooh just looked at Grove Beads and Beadsolutions. They look very good. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraBuckle View Post
    Ooh just looked at Grove Beads and Beadsolutions. They look very good. Thanks!
    Phil and Mel own Beadsolutions, and are soooo lovely, and extremely helpful too :-)

I've used Nosek's Just Gems who have very reasonable prices and a good range of colours.

Fi
    Fi Wilson
    Flickr

The Silver Corporation do a limited range of Swaro - they dp free postage too which is handy if you dont want a lot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by indigoblue View Post
    I've used Nosek's Just Gems who have very reasonable prices and a good range of colours.

Fi
    YOu know this is really stupid but their name annoys me so much I can't brink myself to even go there!
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    YOu know this is really stupid but their name annoys me so much I can't brink myself to even go there!
    pmsl Di xx