Thread: Hello World

Default Hello World

I don't have anything that important to say it just seems a long time since anyone posted anything.

I've had a good but briefly quiet Christmas, My presents have been great, the food, drink and entertainment has been good, no serious family fights (there are only two of us, so not too hard) and I'm now looking forward to New Year (my family came from Scotland so we go the whole hog) a time of renewal and fresh hopes.

So what about the rest of you?
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

xmas was good.

new year will be even better.....plenty of plans

Christmas was great until my son, Matt went down with the lurgy and expected to be waited on hand and foot as usual when he's ill. This resulted in a massive row when I suggested he dose himself up so he could be sociable at a family party last night and he stormed off back to Cheltenham. He does have dyspraxia (and we suspect mild aspergers) so over-reacts to things but it's very upsetting for the rest of us.

Christmas was lovely - spent the afternoon and evening with my 2 sons, their wives and our grandson and had a lovely time. Dossed around on Boxing Day and finally had our own Christmas dinner yesterday.
    Happy New Year to you all.

Lorraine

Our Christmas was very nice, my daughter and her partner came over Christmas eve and we went to our local pub who had a little 'do' on. Christmas day was filled with laughter, food some drink and alot of love. They went to my daughters dad about 8pm and on boxing day Ken and I went to Peterborough and visited his family. So it was a nice Christmas and we enjoyed it very much. Today we got a phone call from friends we havent seen for about 3 years,(they live in Weymouth), and they said............put the kettle on we are on our way over. It was a lovely visit and felt like we had only just saw them a wee while ago.
    Hope everyone else has had a good time, and may the New Year bring everyone prosperity.

I have only just noticed.........I am now a senior member wooooooohooooooooo!!!!! where's my badge lol
    Last edited by Mystic; 28-12-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: needed to add something
    Love and light,
    Maggie[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT

Default A Good, but quiet Christmas

Hi All,

We had a fairly quiet one this year, with lots of walks in the snow and played games and had some nice pressies from Santa.

We're now gearing up for the next lot of snow, which is expected tomorrow afternoon. We live on the top of a hill, so its absolutely trecherous when the snow does come, as the gritters don't get this far - so its a good excuse to stay in over the next few days and continue our de-clutter that we've been planning. Piccies of our snow when it arrives!!!
    Jules

Christmas was good, saw friends and family, ate loads etc Had a lovely surprise pressie from OH too. Spent time relaxing and chilling out really. Back to work on 11th Jan when I start a new job so still got a bit of time to enjoy

Christmas was fine, but I am shattered now and wish I could get some flippin' peace.

Hope that you all have fab plans for the New Year, having kids mean no partying for me though , so can someone have a ridiculous amount of fizz for me ?