Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Argentium extras

REALLY irritated by this move Cooksons.
    Its a great alloy - please get it back NOW!

I'm still waiting to hear what's coming in instead.

From the FAQ:
    As of 4th January 2010, the exclusive License entered into by Cookson Precious Metals and Argentium International Ltd. to supply Argentium products was terminated by mutual agreement.

Cookson Precious Metals will continue to supply mill products with the exception of Grain until 31st March 2010 or earlier in the event that the remaining stock is sold.

Argentium International will continue to sell via a restructured manufacturing, distribution and sales network shortly to be announced.
    For further information regarding Argentium Silver please visit Argentium Silver | Home.

Thanks Peter.

How many of us are really fed up with this decision?
    Personally I'd go with whichever supplier can offer argentium in the UK. Cooksons may loose much more than a % on their silver sales.

A very short term decision Cooksons. I'm disappointed in you.

I'm also disappointed but I've read that some US suppliers are having problems renewing their license.

So . . Google tells me:
    Argentium Boosts International Supply Chain

LONDON, April 1, 2010 /PRNewswire/ --

- New Suppliers Announced for Major Silver Markets

Argentium International Limited, the company behind the world's most famous highly tarnish resistant silver, began implementing its new distribution strategy for Argentium earlier this year with the appointment of the Legor Group as technical partners and suppliers of Argentium silver grain.

Argentium International is delighted to announce two additional important collaborations that further strengthen its international network of 'best in class' manufacturers and suppliers in two of the world's major silver markets.

Richard Leyens, CEO of Argentium International said, "We are thrilled to have new suppliers on board who will provide Argentium sheet and wire products in both the USA and Europe. The two newly appointed exclusive suppliers are GSM Metals Inc and La.Met S.p.A."

Leyens further commented, "GSM Metals Inc of Rhode Island is a manufacturer of precious metal alloys in addition to being suppliers of finished jewellery items to some of the world's most famous luxury brands."

Ashley Cimini Singh, President of GSM remarked, "We are extremely excited to be partners with Argentium International and see unique opportunities with vast potential for Argentium. Our company is perfectly placed to service the growing demand. There are already around two thousand Argentium users in the US and it is our job to ensure we provide the best quality products and service. We believe we can double the size of the market over the next three years".

Peter Oliver, Sales Director at La.Met S.p.A said, "Italy is the home of fine silver jewellery and silverware and is by far the largest European market. We are therefore honoured to be the first exclusive partner to produce and sell Argentium mill products in the Italian market. We look forward to developing business in other European countries too. We are renowned for premium quality goods and believe that the Argentium brand is perfectly aligned with our company's core values. We are all very enthused as this is a fantastic opportunity for our business. Argentium is a fabulous product and we are proud to play such an important role in its future."

For more information about Argentium Silver please visit: http://www.argentiumsilver.com or contact info@argentiumsilver.com

Argentium Silver is a revolutionary alloy with unique qualities: highly tarnish resistant, purer, whiter, stronger, harder than traditional sterling silver.

Argentium International delivers the benefits of Argentium Silver and the Argentium brand to the global marketplace.

Clare Felgate, e. clare@argentium.com, t. +44(0)845-20-970-970

Distributed by PR Newswire on behalf of Argentium International Ltd

From mid to end of May, we'll be able to get Argentium from
    ARGEX LTD
    130 HOCKLEY HILL
    BIRMINGHAM
    B18 5AN

Ah - THANKS caroleallen!
    I wonder what else they supply . . .:whistling;

ps - I saw somewhere you're going to be at Henley next week. Will try to find you to thank you in person!

Ah! The Italian connection

Yay! I love buying from Argex always get great prices and service.

Becci
    x

Ooh, are you going to be there too?