Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks guys, what a lift after an absolutly rotten day.
Ken and I had to go to work, and it turned out to be a pig of a day. The company who we are fitting kitchens for at the moment, arent being altogether fair with us. We have only done one job for them so far, and we will only be doing one more job for them coz the customer needs to get their kitchen in and fitted before Christmas
This company is called Dream Doors and the guy expected us to do the complete rip out , plumbing and fit the new kitchen in only 5 days This is impossible to do if you want a job done properly with lots of issues to contend with, we took 10 days( we only charged them for 9 days too), and did an absolutely fantastic job and the very difficult customer was over the moon with the end result.
Anyway to cut a very long story short, after this next kitchen we have agreed to part company, so its job hunting again in the New Year I'm afraid

Rant over guys.......thanks for listening. The ending of my day was good coz we went to the pub and had a nice evening with friends. So once again, thankyou for all the fantastic birthday greetings, and as my dear old mum would say, it was the cherry ontop of my icing bun.