Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flickr

Default Flickr

Poo!!!! I have gone and signed out of my flickr account and I can't get back in (I don't ever sign out and for some stupid reason I did....WHY!!!!). It doesn't recognise my 'alternative' e-mail on the 'I have forgotten my ID/Password help page' even though I get notifications of new contacts through it!!!

I may have to create a new account and upload my photos again. POO POO BUM BUM and other words of similar meaning.

Sorry scream over. Replies not required

Nicci, do you have any yahoo or google accounts? That's the one my flickr insisted on using, even though it sends stuff to my another email address in my profile.

If not, the bulk uploader is a wondrous thing...

Ooh, bugger Nicci - been there and done it and used words that would make your blood curdle
    Di x

oh god i have done that before aswell, now i have a note pad with all usernames passwords etc,,,,,, I did'nt have many photos on when i done it though !!!! Can you get there from your drop down menu in the address bar ?? Just a suggestion it might take you to your page????

i can still see your photostream and comments Nicci x

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    i can still see your photostream and comments Nicci x
    Is this you teasing her Jo ??? Ha Ha,,, i can see it but you can't

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Nicci, do you have any yahoo or google accounts? That's the one my flickr insisted on using, even though it sends stuff to my another email address in my profile.

If not, the bulk uploader is a wondrous thing...
    I don't remember having set either of these up but according to the Yahoo help pages I must have had one to create the Flickr account back in April. I've never used the Yahoo services.

Gayle - I think I know what you mean but it doesn't work this time. It just takes me to my photostream and it shows in the top right that I am signed out.

Jo - Yes I can see it like you all can, but that's it, I can't make any comments or upload any more photos if I can't sign it. And can't see all my contacts new photos now either

I have had a reply from the Yahoo people who have said they can't find my e-mail address in their database

Is there anyone who uses Flickr, but is not yet a contact of mine and can add me as a contact please ominicci. Then I can confirm which of my two e-mail addresses I set up with Flickr and ask them again? Or can somene delete me from their contacts and add me again?? Thanks in anticipation

I'll do it now, Nicci
    Di x

Done...........
    Di x