Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nobody told me.....

Pleased to hear it's going well for you. I think the ones not making their stall fees are the amateurs who just do it for a bit of pin money. Professionals who take time and trouble with their display and their products are still taking money. Unfortunately though, sales aren't as good as last year or the year before, but that's to be expected in a recession. If we can ride out such a tough year, then we're well set for next year.

Well done you Lisa, I am so glad you had a good turnout and lots of sales, long may it continue....I have a jewellery party on Sunday....so fingers crossed
    Love and light,
    Maggie[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT

I'm sure you don't need us to cross any fingers for you Maggie, but I am sending you some virtual positive vibes anyway, have a great time and I am sure that you will have a brilliant night xx

Well done Lisa, and good luck Maggie!!

I had a old work colleague (not that she is old, but that I left work a while ago.... Ok I'll stop digging now) come to see me today and she went away with 4 pairs of earrings for Christmas Presents and I was £37 better off...

Really glad your events went well Lisa. And I hope your jewellery party goes well Maggie. And well done with your earring sales Nicci!

I had quite a successful weekend too. Hope next weekend goes as well and the one after! I'm looking forward to chilling out at Christmas! They definately are hard work these events, but they are fun

I'm with you on this. It is tiring!!

I've just done a three day event at the weekend. Local stately home christmas fair. I've done it for quite a few years, but I'm very very pleased to say that this was my best year yet!

Also, I think there were 17 jewellery stalls (out of about 100 stalls in total) so lots of competition.

And what is very nice is that people that have bought in previous years came back to say hello and let me know how much they / their friend / family member have enjoyed wearing the jewellery.

It's been hard work this year, I hope those of you who still have fairs to do have lots of success.

Agreed! This is my first year doing my jewellery 'thing' and I didn't expect xmas to be quite to crazy, I will definitely be more prepared next year. Well done on doing so well this year! xxxx

Tell me about it. It is even exhausting when there are no customers and you are doing nothing!!!
    well done
    and Xmas hugs for all those shows!

Thanks for the good vibes and well wishers for Sunday... will let you know how it went
    Love and light,
    Maggie[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT