Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's a question for you

Very thought provoking post this - on the one hand, living forever would be brilliant, but then if everyone you loved died, you would have to keep on making new friends, loves etc. think of the endless times you would have to go through that heartache - not sure if that would be so much fun.

I don't really care about the down sides I just want to live for ever - mainly because I don't want to be dead for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..........

Can you tell I used to have nightmares about this.

Yeah I agree with Lesley, being an atheist I pretty much really just don't want to die

ive actually regenerated several times...in a fashion sense..but i think weve all done that ..lol..

actually, come to think of it, if u look at an old photo of urself, u sometimes think god did i used to look like that, so i guess we radically change over our lives anyway? (bit like Dr who)

Mind u...time is relative anyway...if u give up all bad things, you dont actually live longer..it just feels like it! in fact, you can slow down time urself...just try putting the kettle on, or a bit of bread in a toaster, and sit and watch it instead of doing something else...there, youve just slowed down time.

On that note...if you put instant coffe in a micro wave...will it go back in time?.......i can tell you, but not yet, as i dont actually invent the time machine for another 30 years...but it only seems like yesterday......

No, I dont want to die either, I ust dont like it when someone else dies - maybe we could all live forever but then we'd have to stop people breeding otherwise there would be some serious overcrowding very soon - plus, would we want to let murders & other crims live forever???

Hmm thats an interesting one, I think I would like to live forever (especially if i could have a different body, pref one that works right) but not on my own, if there were other immortals too that would be one thing but to live forever watching people you love die I dont think I could do.