Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: i dont know what to think!

[QUOTE=Emerald;25436]

Now alot of my friends know i used to be a jeweller in a previous life and made my own wedding and engagement rings but they still drop jaw when i show the new pieces i have made.

QUOTE]

I was mashing the spuds for dinner and was thinking about this post and it occurred to me that the phrase " I used to be a jeweller in a previous life" is not really an accurate way to describe yourself, we have seen the quality of your stuff and there is no way that you used to be a jeweller !! You are a jeweller, you may not do it full time anymore, but you most definitely are a jeweller xx

Thanks everyone for all the helpful replys, i have done some research today and think i will open an etsy shop and put them in there with some of my bracelets and see how they go, oh and put the price up and with a thicker chain or even without.

Thanks Lisa i only restarted making the sillver again after a 11 year break of bringing up kids and i suppose im still refinding my way xx

I think they are beautiful and your pricing is very reasonable.

Thank you Faith x

Hey, Faith, I've just realised it's you! Hello petal. My, I'm quick off the mark!
    Sorry, Jo, excuse the interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the helpful replys, i have done some research today and think i will open an etsy shop and put them in there with some of my bracelets and see how they go, oh and put the price up and with a thicker chain or even without.

Thanks Lisa i only restarted making the sillver again after a 11 year break of bringing up kids and i suppose im still refinding my way xx
    I'm also joining in late here... I think your pieces are beautiful and if you are going to put them on etsy then I would include in your 'blurb' something about the processes involved in making them. That way, people can see how much value they are getting for such a good price! Don't forget to put the price up as well, as they are definitely worth it

Jules

Thanks Jules

No dont mind me Lesley carry on

Quote Originally Posted by lesley View Post
    Hey, Faith, I've just realised it's you! Hello petal. My, I'm quick off the mark!
    Sorry, Jo, excuse the interruption.

lol - - Hi flower